Are you fed up with your current web mail solution? Do you think you’re paying too much? Is it time for a change?
Here’s a list of four email marketing services. They’re all pretty similar, for the most part, but there are unique features that stand out with each.
In alphabetical order…
I’ve heard great things about Campaign Monitor.
- The “big dogs” use it: Twitter, Yahoo, Nike, Facebook, Ebay, Myspace, etc.
- You only pay for what you send.
- Very custom-template friendly.
This solution is used by many churches and businesses.
- Allows online surveys
- Free 60-day trial
- Competitive pricing
Mail Chimp has a sharp-looking website and interface. Very inviting.
- Over 80,000 users
- Measure ROI by integrating with Goodle Analytics
- Mail Chimp API and Labs — Cool ideas abound
This is the newest email marketing tool on this list. The site is really friendly.
- Highrise Integration
- Target campaigns based on demographic or user behavior
- Created to allow users the ability to send professional campaigns easily and quickly.
What are you using?
These are just a handful of the email marketing solutions out there. What is your church or organization using? Are you happy with it? What would you like to change?