There are two ministries that need creative/communications help in Southern California and Mexico. Are you interested?
As we’re working hard to put together the Creatives Missions trip for May 2011, there have been a group of folks who want to attend, but because they’re on the West Coast, or far away from Albany, NY, travel expenses are a concern.
Here’s a solution.
A Creative Missions Alternative
She got in touch with us because she’s a fan of the Creative Missions idea, and both ministries she’s a part of need creative help.
We would love help like that and I think might be fun for creatives, too. I am located in Southern California in the south San Diego area, near the Mexico border.
A mission trip would ideally include 4 people (because that is what can fit in my car). I could provide housing and transportation once here.
What a great opportunity to serve God’s Kingdom using the talents he’s blessed you with, especially if you’re on that side of the map. Some of the needs can even be focused on remotely, but it does help to be on the ground to get a feel for the area and culture.
Could you help with one or both of these?
Concordia Church – Chula Vista, CA
- Additional design support for their website
- Need for nice design materials
- Researching church management systems with very limited funds
- Sound and weekend tech
Cristo Para Todas Las Naciones Mexico – Tijuana, Mexico
- Support with website
- BIG need for design help in printed materials – They print booklets that are a main source of their ministry outreach, but need graphic support for design of new materials.
- Banner design which are useful in their direct outreach in at risk communities and with youth
- Design support for a youth newsletter
Are you interested?
I told Melissa we’d post these needs for her, and see what happens. Our God is a big god and I’m confident he will raise up the help.
If you’re interested, or you need more information, contact Melissa at mgsalomon (at) gmail.com. You can also comment below – She will be reading these.