There’s an awesome church here in the greater Nashville area searching for an IT Manager, and they want us to help get the word out.
Interested? Know anyone?
Manager of Information Technology
To support various ministry areas within the church and to fulfill this work within a team oriented environment. The candidate should lead with vision, have a passion for the church, and have three or more years of management experience.
- Experience with project management along with customer service support is a must
- 3 – 4 years of experience working in a Windows network and administration responsibilities, along with MPLS (Multi-Protocol Label Switching) networks and routing tables, and troubleshooting basic network connectivity for provided networks
- Windows Server 2008, 2010 Exchange, and SQL coding and server management experience
- Multi-software platform experience and relational database management
- PC and server hardware repair skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adaptability to new systems and platforms
- Web development and wireless technology oversight
- Communications technology experience (phone/VOIP, web, social media)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Perform other IT Tasks and responsibilities for various ministry areas as required
- Prepare IT budgets and analysis
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential. The individual must instill and reinforce a customer service ethic in the IT team
- An Associate and/or Bachelors Degree preferred, or a degree in an IT field is preferred and/or management and/or equivalent experience
- MCP or MCSE preferred (but not required)
How to Apply
Email us here at firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure to attach or include a link to your resume. We’ll be forwarding the list of qualified individuals over to the church no later than next week.