Creative Missions 2012 kicks off in nine days! 25 Creatives and techies from all over will descend on Northwest Arkansas and Joplin, Missouri and give away a week of their time to help 15-20 churches communicate better.
We need your help to make this happen. Got a second to take a look at this list of outstanding needs?
We need monetary donations or printing services donated for the following:
- 2 “Future Home Of” signs.
- Multiple yard signs
Multiple Vinyl Banners
- Permanent road sign
- Portable retractable indoor signs
Got any of these in a closet at your church?
- Latest MediaShout upgrade
Laptop to run worship presentation software and record audio on 16-Channel stage snake
- Power conditioner
- Countryman mic needed (to fit a SHURE PGX1 Wireless transmitter – 4 prong plug – prongs form a Y-shape)
- RadioShack gift card for various cables
- iStock.com credits
- Small format printing – Visitor cards, etc.
Remember, these are tax deductible and handled by The Center for Church Communication – CFCC.
Thank you for those who have already given so much. You’re the reason this list isn’t as long as it used to be.