As we build a permanent site, this page will serve as a repository for all things Creative Missions.
What is Creative Missions?
It’s a missions trip where church creatives can put the skills God has given them to use by helping churches communicate better.
Jon Rogers, who served on the first trip, captures it all with this quote:
No, we didn’t build a church building or construct an orphanage. No we didn’t run a VBS or witness on the streets. We have created sustainable solutions for churches to effectively communicate an ultimate message of God’s never-ending love for each community these churches are involved in.
Our Next Trip
May 2013 - Anchorage, Alaska
3 Ways to Help
Please consider lending a hand to Creative Missions in one (or more) of the following ways:
Want to go with us on the next trip? You will make a HUGE difference. Apply here: APPLY.creativemissions.to (Signups in January 2013)
Would your church or organization be willing to donate resources including printing, sound/tech components, stage design, worship presentation software licenses, and more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There’s definitely a need for financial support as there are many expenses including printing, resources, ground transportation, and lodging. The great news is CFCC will be handling all monies for us so your donations are tax deductible.
Now, if you give $75 or more, you get a free t-shirt!
Updates are fed through MediaBLEEP, but if you’d like to join the email subscribe list, please click below. This will be the avenue of communication for those who are interested in hearing more than the casual posts on MediaBLEEP.
Need more background on Creative Missions? Check out these posts.
- A Mission Trip For Creatives
- Creative Missions: Moving Forward
- Creative Missions Update
- An Open Letter to Those Considering Creative Missions
- Now Accepting Applications for Creative Missions
- God Gave You Gifts; You Should Use Them
- Creative Missions Told By Two Creative Missionaries
- Creative Missions Helps NY Churches Communicate
- Creative Missions In Retrospect
- Creative Missions Wrap Up
- A Creative Missions Side Story
- TECHNOLOGY: Attention techies & creatives (BP News)
- Creative Missions 2012 Announced
- Important Dates for Creative Missions 2012
- A Creative Missions 2012 Side Story
- Creative Missions 2012 Wrap Up